Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sew-In Weaves: Sew-In Weave with Bobbi Boss Espirit

The Hair...
Bobbi Boss Espirit
14 inches $56 color #1
16 inches $62 color #1
Yaki 100% human hair

The Good...
.......umm.....I can't think of one thing nice to say about this hair.  =/

The Bad...
This hair sheds like CRAZY!!!!  Comb and bathroom sink would be full if hair each time I tried to style this hair. 
The hair stayed frizzy. Because of this, I kept the hair in a ponytail or bun for the last two weeks of the sew-in since.

The bottom line...
I hated this hair.  The plan was to keep the hair in for at least four weeks BUT after three weeks, this hair had to go.  I will not purchase this hair again..not even to use to make a wig.

 

The Hair

One of the few times I wore the hair down.

The same night...

Track after removal...notice the missing hair.  A dag on shame... lol