Monday, August 8, 2011

Sew-In Weaves: I've Got an Itch For a Stitch

I am in the mood for a sew-in weave.  I have not had one since the middle of April, which was a long time ago for me.  Yes, I know it is too hot to be walking around with (in my case) three packs of hair on my head.  lol  I am just so bored and in need of a break from dealing with my natural hair.  I have one more natural hair meetup to attend this month and then it will be ON N POPPIN'!!!  I just can't bring myself to show up to a natural hair meetup with a head of weave hanging down my back...it just ain't right.  So, in on September the 1st, I will be "weavealicious".

I know I want something long (16 to 18 inches).  I am not sure what color I want...but knowing me I will more than likely go with a #1 (jet black)...but then again, I do want to try a little color...maybe.

Here are a few styles that I have in mind...         


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment