Monday, July 4, 2011

Wigs: 'Sensationnel's Pro 10 Bohemian Curl'


Hair Used: Sensationnel's Pro 10 Bohemian Curl (three packs)
Color: #1 (jet black)
Length: 12 inches

A little about the hair...
Since this hair is not human hair, I would not use this for a sew-in weave.  As warned on the package, it is best to use scissors when cutting the hair.  Other cutting tools will make the hair frizzy.  Two packs should be plenty.  Since I wanted the wig to be very big and full, I used three packs. 

The results...
Well, at first the fullness really freaked me out.  But after giving the wig some shape and cutting on it for a few days, I am very pleased with the results.  Check out a few pics...

The Birth of "Diva"



              
     







        









After a few daily cuts...

                                                 
More pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment